Thursday, May 31, 2012

SIMPLE WEIGHT LOSS RECIPES: DO THEY WORK?

 The Verdict on "Simple Weight Loss Recipes" Ebook


Ok, so I figured if im going to write about Self Improvement, I've got to be practicing what im preaching...so as you know, my weight has been an issue for awhile, I recently started working out...with that comes healthier eating habits! Well..I browsed the web for some healthy recipes (i LOVE to cook) and I wanted to try something different. I came across this e-book on healthy recipes. I thought I would share my view on it..I have lost 10 pounds in 17 days, so its working  =)

Pros:

Easy and healthy recipes!
Gives alternative ingredients
Popular and well known variations of meals
VEGETARIAN Meals
Some new and innovative recipes that TASTE GOOD =)
Informative about certain ingredients

Cons:

I would have liked to see healthy  recipes for desert!


Verdict:
5 stars!  Click this link to check it out for 7 bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment