Thursday, June 7, 2012

"84 Personal Development Reports" Review

My Two Cents


I recently came across a "info product"...you know, the ones with the cheesy covers and phrases! LOL
Being that I'm in the Self Help arena, I was browsing the net (as I always do).

 I came across one e-book that intrigued me. It was nothing fancy about it but it grabbed my attention. So I purchased it..i thought what is 9 bucks gonna hurt..right?

If i don't like it I can get my ice cream money back, haha.

 OK, back to the e-book, it's called "84 Personal Development Reports"

It is slightly overwhelming when going through all of the information. You have to gradually read each one and then decide which one you want to implement.
After reading the first "report" I was pleasantly surprised! The variety of reports are very impressive and eye opening.

 I also was pretty amazed at the range of topics the author covered without being redundant.

I mean, think about it...84 reports?? That's alot of reports!  I actually learned something from a 9 dollar e-book..who'da thunk??

Pros:


Alot to learn from many different self improvement subjects.

Actionable content, this stuff can be applied today! Pretty cool.

Unique content (some I had NEVER come across, which is RARE)

I saw Results within the first day from one report called "3 Questions That Could Change Your Life".

Cons:


ALOT of content ( i don't know if thats REALLY a bad thing?) so its easy to get distracted and want to read and apply all at one time

The author is slightly long winded in the reports.

It's not good for people who are busy, as time must be set aside to apply the methods mentioned.

The Verdict:


One of the Self Help industries' best kept secret. This e-book is a small little gem, that gets 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment